Author - AfPP. ISBN - 978-1-904290-05-6.
This publication from the Association for Perioperative Practice (AfPP) will provide comprehensive guidance and standards for minimising the risk to patients and personnel in the minor surgery area. With a foreword written by David Colin-Thomé, National Director of Primary Care, Department of Health, a host of topics are covered including:
- Practice based commissioning
- The minor surgery environment
- Infection control
- Surgical instruments and their management
- Risk management
- Legal and ethical issues
- Patient care pathway
- Principles of anaesthetics
- Management and human resources
- Correct site surgery and much more…
Standards and Recommendations for Surgery in Primary Care will provide you with:
- Essential reference for all minor surgery areas
- Comprehensive guidance for minimising the risk to patients and personnel
- Outlines for standards and recommendations for inclusion in local policy within any GP setting.
218 pages; Paperback; Published June 2008.
AfPP member price £90.00
Non-member price £103.00
Members should log in to order online. Non-members can order by calling 01423 881300
Price is inclusive of UK postage and packing. Additional postage costs for delivery outside of the UK will be added at a later stage.
Price - £ 90.00