Education Reference Group
- The Education Reference Group (ERG) acts as the AfPP reference point on matters of education and professional development. Membership of ERG will comprise:
- Trustee Board Lead (Education)
- Representatives from Special Interest Groups
- Representative from the Regional Teams
- AfPP HQ staff member
Within this group of members the following skills should be represented:
- Educationalists/ Trainers
- 4 countries (England, Scotland, N Ireland & Wales)
- Health Support Worker
- Practitioner from the independent sector
ERG is responsible for reviewing the AfPP Educational Strategy and Educational Delivery Plan. The group will work with HQ staff and advise on educationally related opportunities to income generate and develop new products for the market. ERG will work with the AfPP Editorial Team to commission books and articles of specific education relevance.
ERG will liaise with the Events Team, SIGs and Regional Teams to plan and market an annual education diary of study days to reflect current national and local demand. ERG members commit to a term of 3 years with the option of extending for a further year. ERG will schedule meetings and teleconferences throughout the year including meeting at the annual Congress, the number and frequency will depend on need and demands. If you are interested in being considered to join this group please send your CV and supporting information about your experience in this area to Stephanie Oates: email@example.com or call 01423 882968 for further information.