Education and Research Fellowship Fund
Apply for funding to attend courses, conferences, study days or to undertake research.
The purpose of the fund is to:
- advance the study of, and to promote excellence in perioperative practice.
- promote innovation in perioperative practice and extend knowledge and skills in order to meet changing needs.
- assist with fees and other financial requests as deemed appropriate by the Trustees in order to enhance the development of perioperative practice.
- An approach for funding and study leave should have already have been made to the individual members employing authority.
- A report must be submitted in electronic format, or if this is not possible in hard copy, within 12 months of funds being awarded or completion of course/research.
- If an original article or dissertation is produced from the course/research undertaken it must be made available in the first instance for publication in an AfPP journal; copy may be placed in the AfPP library. This must be within 12 months of course or research completion.
- AfPP and ERFF must be acknowledged every time material resulting from the course or research is published or presented.
- Submissions must be the original work of the member receiving the grant.
- Funding must be claimed within 12 months of the grant being awarded.
- Funding will only be awarded to cover 12 months of any course at one time.
- Trustees must be informed if the funding awarded is no longer required.
- Funds will not be paid out without original receipts or invoices being submitted.
- Funding is not transferable.
Application forms must be received before an activity takes place, as ERFF is unable to grant funding in retrospect.
YOU CAN APPLY FOR FUNDING TO A MAXIMUM OF £5,000.00 OVER A THREE YEAR PERIOD.
Deadline for applications: Changes to accommodate meetings
Award made: At each ERFF meetingFurther details: ERFF is a registered charity. The charity number is: 288062
Contact Details: Kate Stanton- 01423 856 556 - email@example.com