Scotland is famed for its innovation and inventiveness, and the impact it has on the world.
As a popular topic of choice by AfPP delegates at our last Regional Study Day, the Regional Team in Scotland have assembled a cross section of people involved in Perioperative Practice to come and talk to delegates about how innovation in technology and practice has evolved and how it has impacted on the quality of the patient journey and their care.
Topics covered include:-
- A Perioperative Journey Back in Time
- Awareness of Awareness
- The Enhanced Recovery Programme
- Interventional Vascular Surgery
- How advances in Regional Anaesthesia have improved patient outcomes
- The Future Is Here: Robotic Surgery
Please see full programme for learning outcomes - 6 hours CPD entitlement