AfPP Annual Virtual Conference 2021
Registration is Now Closed
Join over 500 perioperative practitioners at AfPP’s Virtual Annual Conference live on 20 - 21 August 2021. Can't make those dates? No problem! Buy your ticket in advance and you'll have three months to watch sessions back on catch-up tv.
The conference features inspirational speakers, educational sessions and topical themes. There are two educational streams that you can switch between and watch later on catch up tv. There will also be virtual networking opportunities.
There are up to 18.5 CPD hours available on the two-day ticket, 12.5 hours live and 6 additional hours on catch up tv.
Watch sessions back with three months catch-up access
You can access the educational sessions on catch-up for three months after the event. That gives you plenty of time to watch anything you miss and gain all CPD hours for the days you attend! You’ll even get a reflective template in your virtual delegate bag to make logging your learning simpler than ever.
Topics for 2021 include:
- Human Factors
- Designing the Risk Out of Operating Theatres
- Realising Your Potential
- Dr Phil Hammond: NHS Doctor, Teacher, Comedian and Writer
- Corinne Hutton: Charity Founder, Author and World Record Holder
- Prof Jean White: Visiting Professor of Nursing and Expert Advisor to WHO
- Prof Simon Kay: Consultant Plastic Surgeon
If you have already registered, you will receive your log in details on Thursday 19 August.
- Attendance Certificates will be emailed within 7 days after the conference, by Fitwise.
- Attendees can watch the conference again for 3 months post event via the catch-up tv element but only for the ticket they’ve purchased. So if you have bought a Friday ticket then you can only watch Friday's sessions on catch-up.
- Certificates are not issued for the catch-up tv element. They need to self certify this on their revalidation template.
- Evaluation surveys will be emailed at the end of Friday and Saturday.
- Dates for the 2022 conference are 8-11 September, University of York. Tickets go on sale early 2022.
- Payment Receipts for tickets can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
AfPP Conference Programme v8.3
(PDF 233 Kb)