AfPP Annual Virtual Conference 2021
Registration is Now Closed
Watch sessions back with three months catch-up access
2021 conference ticket holders can watch the educational sessions back on catch-up until 30 November. Use the link below for access to the catch-up service.
You can access the educational sessions on catch-up for three months after the event. That gives you plenty of time to watch anything you missed and gain all CPD hours for the days you attended! You’ll even get a reflective template in your virtual delegate bag to make logging your learning simpler than ever. Your log in details were sent to your registered email address prior to the 2021 Virtual Annual Conference.
Topics for 2021 included:
- Human Factors
- Designing the Risk Out of Operating Theatres
- Realising Your Potential
- Dr Phil Hammond: NHS Doctor, Teacher, Comedian and Writer
- Corinne Hutton: Charity Founder, Author and World Record Holder
- Prof Jean White: Visiting Professor of Nursing and Expert Advisor to WHO
- Prof Simon Kay: Consultant Plastic Surgeon
AfPP Conference Programme v8.3
(PDF 233 Kb)