10 FREE AfPP Conference Tickets for First Time Attendees - Apply Now!
Released on - 14/04/2022
The AfPP Annual Conference 2022 has a packed programme of education, networking, workshops and entertainment. Attending is a great opportunity to gain CPD and gain actionable ideas you can take back to your workplace. It is guaranteed to inform, challenge and inspire you.
To make our flagship event more accessible to members, we are giving away 10 FREE tickets to AfPP Members who haven't attended our Annual Conference before.
This award is open to AfPP Members who want to attend our Annual Conference for the first time. It is designed to assist with funding for those who haven't been able to attend in previous years.
Applicants must have been a member for at least 12 months and all membership fees must be up to date at the time of the 2022 AfPP Annual Conference.
Each winner will receive one 'Package 1' ticket. This includes:
- 2 days education
- 3 nights accommodation (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
- Meals, beverages and entertainment
- Gala dinner on Saturday evening
- Parking voucher
The total value of the award is £340!*
How To Apply
Simply answer three quick questions telling us why you want to attend:
1) How will attending the AfPP Conference benefit your career?
2) How will attending the AfPP Conference help you to benefit your patients?
3) How will your organisation benefit from your attendance at the AfPP Conference?
Our judge will then pick the 10 best answers as the winners. Easy!
Deadline: 5pm on Thursday 28 April
We look forward to receiving your applications - good luck.
*Value based on cost of Package 1 ticket at non-member rate.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must have been a member of AfPP for a minimum of 12 months and all membership fees must be up to date at the time of the Conference.
- Applicants must NOT have attended an AfPP Conference previously.
- The award will be delegate fees only; funding is not awarded for travel costs.
- Winners will be asked to write something about their experience for possible publication in the IPP or e-bulletin.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
If a winner cannot attend the Conference, they must let AfPP know as soon as possible so the free place can be re-awarded. Failure to inform AfPP of non-attendance by 19 August 2022 will result in the winner being liable for payment in full.