Are you making the most of your membership?
Released on - 19/04/2013
Membership of AfPP provides you with the tools to be the best at what you do. Through your AfPP membership you have free access to a multitude of educational material and access to various awards. How many of you make the most of this plethora of learning opportunities? These are just some of the benefi ts available to AfPP members:
- A personal online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) portfolio
- FREE online education exclusively for AfPP members
- Savings on regional events tailored to your CPD
- Access to funding for education and research projects - 3M Academy, Hilda Mears,
Siobhan Rankin, etc.
- A massive library of online articles to download for FREE via the Journal of
Perioperative Practice archive and also access to MEDLINE and CINAHL via
- FREE journals and newsletters bringing you all the latest on perioperative practice
- Job opportunities in the biggest perioperative jobs publication – Job Forum
- FREE, confidential, professional advisory service - designed to provide clear,
helpful, accurate and confi dential advice to members within 48 hours. Our team of
trustee advisors provide asurance on standards and best practice and promote
professional conduct across all perioperative disciplines.
- Legal representation – legal costs and expenses of up to £50,000 for employment
disputes and representation by professional or regulatory body, advice helpline
plus much more.
- Networking opportunities on a regional and national level
- Optional access to Medical liability Insurance
- Incredible discounts on a range of lifestyle rewards
Follow the links from this page on our website for further information.
Make the most of the opportunities AfPP can offer you and why not tell a friend what it can offer them too?