Theatre Access Course
Our Theatre Access Course provides medical device and pharmaceutical reps with the competencies required to be in operating theatres during surgical procedures.
This 1.5-hour online Theatre Access Course is taught by a registered nurse and ODP with over 40 years’ experience in operating theatres.
It is designed to provide medical device representatives, pharmaceutical representatives and service engineers with the Level 5/Tier 3 competencies required to be present in operating theatres during surgical procedures.
The course is also open to healthcare and medical students wanting to gain insight into the perioperative environment.
About The Course:
- Recognised training provider for MIA/LSI register
- 1.5 CPD hours
- Live and interactive teaching, with Q&A throughout
- Online assessment
- Theatre Access Course card and certificate delivered in the post
- Valid for two years
- FREE copy of the AfPP Theatre Etiquette Guide
- Guaranteed small group (max. 14)
Key Topics Covered:
- Infection Control
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Five Steps to Safer Surgery
- Health and Safety
The Theatre Access Course costs £80 + VAT. To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Your Place Now
|TBC||TBC||Online|| Email email@example.com to register your interest
||£80 + VAT|