Students are a vital part of our membership community, and AfPP has so much to offer you as you undertake your studies, just look at all the benefits of membership.
What's more you can join AfPP at a much reduced rate for the whole of your time as a student.
Student Membership is Just £5.00 per month, or £60 per year.
For this you will have access to:
- Online education, CPD portfolio
- JPP article library & EBSCOhost - over 15 years of archive
- Professional advice & support
- 10 issues of the Journal of Perioperative Practice FREE
- Free newsletter and e-bulletin with up to the minute news and views from colleagues around the UK
- Job Forum will all the lastest jobs, by mail and email
- Student voucher - which lets you attend all AfPP regional study days FREE for a year (this does not include any Residential events).
Student membership is only available to students on full-time
Student membership is available to all students for the duration of their studies, until registration. To apply you will need to complete an application form and include verification of your course and your lecturer's/ tutor’s signature.
You can pay monthly (£5) by Direct Debit or annually (£60). Or you can pay by credit/ debit card, in which case you would need to send us the application form and then one of our membership team will call you to complete the payment.
Recent graduates - membership offer
Once you have completed your course and are registered, you will then upgrade from a Student membership to Registered membership status. At present this is £105 per year, however, to assist recently qualified members during their post course period, we offer a one-off reduced registered membership rate of £87 per year for your first registered year upon graduation.